Got Cosplay? From Doctor Who to Harley Quinn we couldn't imagine a show without Cosplay and that's where you come in:
Get your picture taken at the official Lake City Comicon photo booth to be entered in our social media challenge for "Fan's Choice" Best Cosplay!
Cosplay Contest: "Fan's Choice"
Photo's by John Austin @Lake City Con 2018
Come to Lake City Comicon and enter in our brand new "Fan's Choice" Cosplay Contest! Get your picture taken during one of our scheduled photo booth sessions. Pictures will be uploaded to our Facebook Page on the hour where you are encouraged to "like" your favorite Cosplayer. The top 3 pictures with the most "likes" will be declared the winners at the end of show. Please see our Photo Booth Schedule, Rules & Cosplay Policies below.
The culture of Cosplay is one of fun, creativity, and mutual respect. Unfortunately, not every fan adheres to the "respect" part. Cosplay is NOT Consent - and cosplayers who dress in (sometimes) revealing costumes should not accept inappropriate behavior from their peers. Please notify a volunteer or staff member with your concerns.
Anyone in violation of this rule will be banned for life from our show.
Cosplay Guidelines & Policies:
Lake City Comicon encourages fans to Cosplay as their favorite Pop Culture icons! For everyone’s safety and for a relaxing event, here are guidelines to use with your Cosplay experience.
Costume & daily wear shall not exceed the body in such a way as to be deemed indecent exposure under the Idaho state & city of Coeur d'Alene ordinances. Remember this is a family show. Yes, that means shirts are required.
Simply put if you wouldn't wear it to the post office then do not wear it to the con. If you are still questioning if it's too risque, then it probably is.
All costumes and or props worn within the convention center must fit through a standard doorway without effort.
All costumes with limited movement must have a handler to assist them to safely navigate throughout the show.
Lake City Comicon and the Kootenai County Fairgrounds reserve the right to remove anyone from the building that is acting disrespectful or inappropriate way towards others without warning. Don't be that guy.
All children must be accompanied by an Adult during the show. Lake City Comicon and The Kootenai County Fairgrounds are not responsible for supervising your child. Sorry but we are not a day care.
If you are in violation of these rules you may be asked to leave the convention center without notice by event staff.
1. No real firearms – and that includes firearms that shoot only blanks or BB’s.
2. Replica weapons must stand out as fake from at least 10 feet away. An orange safety tip is required in all replica weapons.
3. If any type of blade weapon is sharp enough or has a pointed tip, so that it might cut or pierce the skin – it will not be allowed into Lake City Comicon.
4. Solid prop weapons which have enough weight to cause physical harm with even a medium swing are not be allowed.
5. Functioning fake projectile weapons – even “Air Soft”, water guns, squirt guns, and any toy that is capable of actually firing a projectile, liquid, or object of any type are not allowed.
6. Weapons may be peace bonded either while you wait in the registration line or at the information booth. Your item will be identified so that staff and attendees know it is safe and approved.